iOS 10 saw the start of a serious slowdown in the number of jailbreaks released; we did get one called Yalu but only those with 64-bit iPhone’s could use it. To counteract this slowdown, several developers have released a series of app installers so that we can still get some of the modified apps, like Spotify++ and Snapchat++, modified games like Pokémon Go++ and paid apps for free. The last is called TutuApp and it one of the most comprehensive yet. It supports any iOS device running on iOS 10, regardless of whether they are jailbroken or not and we’re going to tell you how to download it on your device.
TutuApp for iOS 10 Features :
iOS 10 started the ball rolling on significantly slowing down jailbreaking with some new security updates and features. Some of the more important ones are:
- File and Data Encryption – users are safer than ever with Auto-lock, strong passwords, encryption, biometrics, and a feature to erase your device data after 10 incorrect login attempts
- Find My iPhone/iPad – Your Apple ID is tied to the feature to make it much easier to find a lost/stolen device and for remote data management
- 2-Factor Authentication – Provides protection from unauthorized access to your Apple ID and sensitive information
- Ad-Tracking – Limit Tracking feature to help protect you from being tracked by ad providers
- Lock Screen – Disable Raise to Wake feature and control what is seen on your device lock screen
- Location – Limit what data is used by apps and disable the Frequent Locations feature
- Messages – delete messages manually or use the built-in Auto-destruct feature
While iOS 10 may be doing a good job of thwarting the updates to Cydia, it isn’t doing anything to stop the Cydia alternatives like TutuApp from working. TutuApp works the same way as an app store app so it wont go against Apple’s security and it is a safe reliable app to use too.
Download TutuApp on iOS 10 :
Following are the steps to download TutuApp. This method is a bit more involved so please follow these steps carefully:
- Launch Safari on your iOS device and go to this ( link )
- Have a read through the information page that opens and then click the link to Install Directly – this will allow the profile to be installed on your device
- Your Settings app will open, tap the link to Install Profile
- Type in your passcode if requested and Safari browser will open
- Tap the link to Install TutuApp and then tap Install on the confirmation window
- Settings opens again, tap Install > Next > Done on each respective window
- Wait until TutuApp has installed and then you can begin using it for all your apps and games Note : If you do not see the TutuApp icon on your home screen, the installation has not worked; please repeat these steps.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Let us help you make your mind up about TutuApp by giving you the answers you want to any questions you may have:
Popular TutuApp VIP Apps :
TutuApp is proving to be very popular and some apps are being downloaded more than others. Two of the most popular are:
- Pokémon Go++
PokeGo++ is one of the most downloaded games ever, but it does lack a few features that would make the game so much better and more competitive for some players. Pokémon Go++ offers a few extra features, such as the ability to hunt, capture and train monsters without leaving home, use the extra settings in the app to make the game easier for you and much more. Find out more about Pokémon Go++ and how you can benefit from the extra features by clicking on the link.
AirShou is a very popular screen recorder app and, at one time, you could only get it by downloading Cydia. Now the developers have made it available to all without needing to jailbreak and it fully supports iOS 10. As well as being able to record your screen in full HD, you can add high-quality audio and many other features. Recording is simple; just tap the screen to start and stop and you can record full videos or simple screenshots, the choice is yours. Get more details about AirShou by clicking the link.
How to Fix TutuApp Not Working :
TutuApp is a great installer but, because it is not an official app, Apple will revoke the app certificate within a few days of you installing TutuApp. Although you can reinstall it, you don’t want to have to keep on doing this but, by installing NessTool, you can prevent Apple from revoking the certificate in the first place. Find out how NessTool works and get a full download tutorial by going to the link below.
Common TutuApp Errors :
Most people will have no problems using TutuApp but there are a couple of common errors that are being reported. Both are easy to fix:
- Profile Installation Failed , click the link for more details on how to fix
- TutuApp doesn’t run – open Settings > General > Profile and Device Management and find the TutuApp app certificate. Click on it and then click Trust. Close Settings and try again; TutuApp will now work
Popular Alternatives to TutuApp :
TutuApp is not the only app installer available so if you can’t find what you are looking for, try another installer. One of the best is:
AppValley is another great installer that offers a huge choice of apps and games to download. Although it won’t replace Cydia, it has plenty of modified apps, like Instagram++, Spotify++, and Snapchat++, along with loads of paid and premium app store apps and games. Find out more about AppValley and how to download it by clicking the link.
Let us know if you use TutuApp and what you think of what it has to offer. For all the latest news and more updates, you can follow us on Facebook.